Early Stage Investment Instruments
January 23, 2023 - Minnesota attorney and entrepreneur Jen Reise explores some of the investment instruments most commonly used by entrepreneurs.
Topics covered include:
- Types of investment instruments: debt, convertible debt, SAFEs, common and preferred stock, Reg D offerings
- When to choose one form of investment over another
- How much of a discount to provide to earliest investors
- Trends in investment vehicle usage
- Tips and what to watch out for
A Q&A session follows the discussion.